Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

We got a first hand view of the new airport this morning at 5:30am. It was pretty busy. Andrès forgot his luggage keys, so they had to turn back at Rosedale Hwy and go home. They made it back again JUST in time to give a few hugs and well wishes and go through security. He was really nervous. On top of the mission nerves, it was his very first plane ride. There was a HUGE sigh of relief as the plane took off from the ground into the beautiful sky! We are just hoping and praying he actually makes it to the MTC via a layover in Arizona. So EXCITING!!
------------------------------------------------

I used an online translator. I'm sure Oscar will fix it when he gets home.

-------------------------------------------------
Tenemos una visión de primera mano del nuevo aeropuerto esta mañana a las 5:30 de la mañana. Fue bastante ocupado. Andrés se olvidó las llaves de su equipaje, así que tuvieron que dar marcha atrás en Rosedale Highway y volver a casa. Lo hizo de nuevo justo a tiempo para dar un abrazos y buenos deseos y pasar por seguridad. Él estaba muy nervioso. En la parte superior de los nervios misión, que era su primer viaje en avión. Hubo un gran suspiro de alivio cuando el avión despegó de la tierra hacia el cielo hermoso! Sólo estamos esperando y rezando para que realmente lo hace con el MTC a través de una escala en Arizona. Tan emocionante!












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jocelyn. I love the pictures. Great job! I was almost in tears when I saw the pictures of Toño and Pera saying goodbye.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete