Hey EVERYONE!! First off, the flight out here was absolutely fantastic! Everything went smoothly, and I sit now with other missionaries writing letters in the snow covered gardens of the MTC. Before arriving here though, I managed to visit Temple Square and get some pretty sweet pictures of the temple. I then arrived into the open arms of the MTC staff and missionaries. I've already met several dozen people and have already formed what seems to be some kind of brotherhood with all the Elders from my floor. The food is amazing, and I feel myself gaining weight quickly. The laundry, Bathrooms, and stores are awesome. I've been paired up with 2 other companions, Elder Mc Comb and Elder Bushman, from Mexico and New Mexico respectively. Nearly every Elder I've met is going someplace where I have friends, like Peru, Colombia, California, Australia, etc. It's 10:30 pm now, and it's lights out. G'night!
---------------------------------------------------
Hola todos! En primer lugar, el vuelo fue absolutamente fantástico! Todo salio sin problemas, y estoy sentado ahora con otros misioneros, escribiendo cartas en los jardines cubiertos de nieve del CEM . Antes de llegar aquí, sin embargo, me las arreglé para visitar la Manzana del Templo y obtener unas fotos muy cheveres del templo. Luego llege a los brazos abiertos del personal del CEM y otros misioneros. Ya he conocido varias docenas de personas y ya se han formado lo que parece ser una especie de hermandad con todos los elderes de mi piso. La comida es increíble, y siento que estoy subiendo de peso rápidamente. La lavandería, baños, y tiendas son impresionantes. Mis compañeros son: Elder Mc Comb y Bushman, de México y Nuevo México, respectivamente. Casi todos los elderes que he conocido van a ir a algún lugar donde tengo amigos, como Perú, Colombia, California, Australia. Ya son las 10:30 pm! Hora de apagar las luces. ¡Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment