Wooooo!!!
The phone calls for every elder here in the Coban House left everyone feeling nostalgic, but happy with warm fuzzy feelings on the inside.! jaja
Christmas wasnt as crazy here though, we ate LOTS of tamales, and cake, and pizza! There isnt much to talk about since yesterday, so I'll give you the rundown from today,
We made the 3 hour trip to Semuc Champey, which in Kekchi means Hidden Deep-Cave-River thing...I'm not sure what "Pey" means, we simply cant find a definition anywhere... jajaja
But it was the most spectacular, beautiful scenery I've ever had the privilege to witness. It was gorgeous. Enough said. Anyway, we got back a couple hours ago, so we had lunch, went shopping, and here I am! Tonight we will have another slumber party at the Zone Lords house here in Coban, and will go to Tanchi tomorrow morning. (The buses stopped running at 5pm) Anyway, health is great, we did some great hiking today. My weight is back up to 167lbs with my boots on. (So about 162, and its all in the legs!) Here's some pictures!!!! I love you guys so much!!! Thanks for everything you guys do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment