Tuesday, December 27, 2011
December 19, 2011
Ma Sa Laa CH'OL Lin Hermaan!!!
Oh gosh, I dont think we worked at all this week in our area...
We spent the entire week spending nights and having parties in Coban, (which is fantastic, by the way).
Last night we sang in a choir, along with other catholic, evangelical, and nazarene choirs. It was awesome.
I woke up this morning here in Coban, where we played Soccer, and had Mcdonalds for breakfast.
I just got done eating a foot long from Subway. It was delicious.}
From what you can probably tell, my health is fantastic, and my diet even better. I cant complain! jajaj!
My spirits are beyond what ive felt in the past few years. Im ecstatic.
I received the packages, although I wasnt sure how many to expect, but I received 2 packages from your guys.
What instrument does Nathan Play? the Piano, or did he choose something different?
Im excited to see the house! Send pictures!
Clara is so girly! Its awesome!!!!!
As for Christmas calls,
I will call this coming Sunday the 25th, around 1 or 2 pm, bakersfield time.
I will call first, and then you must redial, but remembering all the while to dial 011 first, then 502 and then my number, which I will tell you when I call, because I still dont know it.
Im so excited to call!
Church is only 1 hour next week,
and we also plan to spend the night in Coban for christmas, and we will buy turkey and roast it ourselves., and have a slumber party for the entire Zone, (minus the sisters, they never get to have any fun! jaja )
As for investigators, we have a new family, and they are the first Kekchi family that I think is actually fulfilling all of their compromisos, and challenges that we leave them. They want to get baptized in a river though, so im excited for that. ejjeje!
Anyway, I will tell you more in person by next week when we talk!
Im so excited!
I love you all, and a million thanks to everyone!!!
Rahoc,
Andres!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment