Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

This week has been absolutely EPIC!

Starting with today, we visited an orphanage of about 100 kids, and I took care of 5 for a few hours. 4 boys and a girl from 5-9 years old.

We played games and told stories and shared candy, and pretty much they stole my heart. Never have I seen or felt the Spirit so strongly when we were all singing together. It was literally the pure love of Christ in play. (Moroni 7:45-48)

We also had our Christmas Zone Conference, where we had amazing food, and watched the new disney Movie, Entangled.  It made us all really baggy, homesick and brought back memories of good dates with girls. I cried like a baby...along with everyone else.

Anyway back on topic, We found an amazing investigator family, and have been teaching them alot. We should have 5 baptisms with just them soon I think. Also we have a few other investigators, etc. We just keep truckin and see how far we can go.

Healthwise, ive been doing amazingly. I feel almost superhuman.  Emotionally, I just miss home. Basically. Im just excited for the next 16 months and see how fast they will fly by.  Spiritually, I think Ive grown more in the past 2 months than I have in my life. Scripture study is amazing, and the Cincho book has me analyzing scriptures at unprecedented depth. So Im definitely learning A TON of doctrine. Im really excited that im able to apply it in my life now, as well as other people.

I didnt get the packages yet. I was expecting them today, but President and Sister Watts didnt bring any packages. I should have them this week.

In other news, This friday i will be in a parade, for the Church of course, and will probably be on the news. (Maybe Al Rojo Vivo)  I have a small part in a play. As well as a choir for next sunday. :D

December has been amazing to everyone. Right now Im listening to Bing Crosby playing on the speakers that the store has in place (Nothing I can do, short of covering my own ears, But I dont mind).

I love the kids, I love everyone, more than they know!
Im excited, happy, and Sa Lin Ch'ool!

Muchisisisismo Love,
Elder Andres Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment