I loved the weekend!, Except Saturday, we did some work in Sepamac, a 2 hour walk from Chulac. But we were rained on..HARD. We got to Chulac late, and missed the Saturday sessions, because the satellite we have could not keep the signal. Sunday was a lot better, I loved the talk that the japanese 70 gave, and the special message he gave to the missionaries. Fortunately, we didnt have to translate, since the conference was given in spanish, much to the dismay of the qeqchi people. They managed to understand anyway. Oh man, I just saw the time, im almost out of time here. We had difficulty finding a ride here to El Estor. What should've been a 2 hour commute turned out to be a 4.5 hour ride, because a truck was stuck in the mud. We have to go home now. Wish us luck finding a ride! Oh, PS. I almost chopped my finger off with a machete, I could see bone. I thought about getting stitches, but didnt want to scare anyone. So I didnt. I dont need my left index finger anyway. I would say that my finger is okay though, since I didnt manage to sever the tendon thats critical to helping me move my finger. Eh, oh well. Whatevs.jejeje It will make a nice battle scar though.
Love, Andres

No comments:
Post a Comment