Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

Hiya!
{Andrés gave us some more info about his health and surgery last week and said that for now everything is good - he is scheduled to have regular doctors visits and if his tumor grows again, he will need to come home for the surgery.}

 Anyway, I have had an emergency change out of the Polochic. Chulac is no longer my home. I am now a temporary Zone Leader in Zone Esperanza, in the capital for these few weeks left in the change. My companions are Elder L., (a beast) and Elder L., (also a beast). Im in a trio basically. We definitely work hard trying to keep the zone under control, and teaching at the same time. Today we went to Central Market in Zone 1 of the capital. I had the opportunity to buy a few souveniers, which im sure you'll love. Ill send you pictures next week. I wouldve bought more, but then I wouldnt have cash for this month. I bought some traditional clothing, and some fabric, to use as trim for my custom suit which I will have tailored soon, since my other suits are torn up. jejej. Anyway, not much else has gone on, just working hard and keeping in touch with the doctors. I feel great, just tired from walking on actual cement for the first time in months. The hustle and bustle of the city just scares me now. I'd much rather be in my little corner of the jungle. jejeje Anyway, i'll send pictures and update on a lot more next week, its just that I got a whole bunch of letters today asking about my health. I love you all, and miss ya guys!
 Nakexinra, ut cheeril erib,
 Laj Lex Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment