Well, get ready for another short message, since again, I am short on time.
It turns out im staying in my area for another 6 weeks, which is fantastic, since I cant bear leaving all the fantastic families and people here. I literally would have cried if I had to change.
My new companion is apparently going to be a challenge, as told to me by the AP's. The reason for this is that the Mission president wants to see how well we handle ourselves under pressure, and will later determine where we can go. I literally made a huge list of things to talk about, and the list gets longer every day. The past week has been a bit slow, since my companion is just saying his goodbyes to everyone, so we've mostly been visiting all the awesome people we know.
We ate like kings yesterday, since every visit had some form of lunch or dinner prepared for us. We probably had 2 lunches and 3 dinners, all with carne asada, platano, mango, pineapple juice, beans, eggs, etc. beans and eggs here are the staple food, and nearly everyone will have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. we even have platano juice, which is really good, but later makes everyone nauseous. Because its just so loaded on a really sugary syrup. so its real thick and sweet. its almost like drinking maple syrup, with platano flavor.
I'm really happy for you guys!! I'm so excited!!!
Ill try to write tomorrow, since all the companions are going to the temple, minus the junior companions. so well be stuck for a second Pday.
anyway, I gotta go now, expect a longer message tomorrow!!!
Mucho rahóc,
Elder Laj Ticho Baq Xtib'el
I'm so happy for you Dear cousin Elder Delgado. :) Saludos de la familia.
ReplyDelete