WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how happy I am for my parents and nathan!!!!!!!!!! They truly are blessings, and i've been seeing them roll in every since I left. Libia got a house, so did my parents, they're finally going to church, etc etc etc!! Blessings left and right!
Anyway, zone conferences are pretty boring, we just sing hymns, prayer, and then get instruction from our zone leaders regarding stuff the president said. They're sometimes fun, when theres food involved.
I'm am sad though, I do have a change this week to a different area on wednesday, and im just nauseous because i have to leave all the amazing families here. :'(
This p day has been the best one yet though, we had lunch at Llano Largo, which is a stake center in Scenic Llano largo, where theres amazing panoramas, etc. We had bbq meat with frijoles and rice. Later on, we will go to walmart and eat some more though. :)
This week has been awesome, yet stressing as well. my comp and I are finally working things out and were working as hard as weve ever been. We discovered 2 more potential baptisms, which sadly, i will not get to see. :(
I'm totally thinking about buying a months supply of protein mix. That way, i have food for a month, and I can totally gain weight.
I finally figured why I lost so much weight. turns out I rarely EVER eat meat anymore. I'm pretty much restricted to chicken, rice, tortillas, frijoles, and eggs. My diet is basically fat free. On the plus side, I'm pretty chiseled now. hehehe.
After this i have to begin saying my goodbyes to all the families.
I'm absolutely positive there will be tears, both from the families and I.
Anyway, my next email will definitely be from my new area, wherever that is!
hheehehe anyway, send my birthday wishes and love to everyone!!!
Con amor, felicidad y aprecio,
Dre Dre.
No comments:
Post a Comment